- Wide sound stage
- Good high frequency extension
- Powerful, well-resolved 30-50Hz detail
- Great sound balance for a hybrid dynamic / balanced earphone
XBA-H3 Highlights: porridge
- Vocals should step out further
NOTE: MMCX connection
XBA-H2 Highlights: porridge
- Balance is poor
- Same confused high range as EX1000
- Cloudy high range of Sony's previous XBA series
- Too much bass for such confused high range
NOTE I: Sound that mimics the worst of the EX1000 and the worst of the previous XBA series.
NOTE II: Earphone geek notes NO good points.
XBA-H1 Highlights: ohmage
- High range is a clear improvement to the cloudy presentation of the previous XBA series
- High range still not perfect; some defects from the XBA series remain
- Beautiful bass reproduction
- Most mature-sounding of the new H series
NOTE: Among the new, bass-blessed H series, this model has the best cost/performance ratio.
Again, Earphone Geek's review is here.