Updated: The 3,68 million dot EVF sounds fantastic. We'll see what really pans out.
And it looks wonderfully like Leica's X series, and very similar to the M series. This is branding perfected. Well spotted, Digicame Info.
It appears that the Q's manual/AF controls are fastened to the lens in a rotating collar.
Camera Egg have translated the spec list in English (emphasis mine):
- Lens: Summilux 1: 1.7 / 28mm ASPH
- 24MP CMOS full frame sensor
- Made in Germany
- Full HD Video
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Remote control possible from smartphones and tablet
- The top of the cover is machined aluminum
- The body is magnesium
- Touch panel
- Focus peaking
- Live View zoom
- EVF is 3.68 million dot (!)
- Image processing engine new Maestro II
- Continuous shooting up to 10 frames / sec.
- Highest sensitivity ISO 50000
- Price will be around $4,500 according to previous rumors